How to Play
- Grab the bowling ball by clicking and holding down the left button on your mouse.
- There are two ways to toss the bowling ball toward the pins:
Where you grab the bowling ball, and how you move your mouse, will determine the speed and spin of the bowling ball.The rules are the same as for regular 10-pin bowling.Win the game by getting 150 points or higher.
- While holding down the mouse button, push your mouse forward in the direction you want the ball to go, and then release.
- While continuing to hold down the mouse button, drag the ball to the top of the screen, and release.
- How to get a strike:
- It is best to toss the bowling ball from the side of the lane with lots of spin.
- The more spin you put on the bowling ball, the more chance you have of knocking down the pins.
- It is unlikely that you will get a strike by tossing the bowling ball without adding any spin, even if you throw it straight at the pins.
Return to the "Puyo Pop Fever: Mini-Games" page >>
Return to the "Free Online Fun and Games" Website
to the Dan-Dare.org Website
to the Dan-Dare.net Website
All Trademarks And Copyrights Are Duly Acknowledged
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 Peter J. Inns