How to Play
- Click on the lever to "pull it", and the Puyo and Onion Pixie "reels" will spin.
- You must click on each of the four buttons at the bottom of the reels to stop them spinning. See the Tips below.
- You start with 100 points.
- You use 10 points each time you spin the reels.
- If you line up four or more Puyos of the same color, they will disappear and you score a point for each one.
- Line up four Onion Pixies for extra points.
- Earn extra bonus points when you eliminate combos of the Puyos and Onion Pixies on the screen.
- The game is over when you run out of points.
- If you score 300 points or higher, you win the game and can download it for use in your own website. If you wish to just continue playing at that time instead, click on "Continue".
- There are 16 total Puyos and Onion Pixies in the game. The Puyos are nearly all lined up three-in-a-row on the left reel. So, if you stop the other three reels before the left reel, you have a better chance of matching Onion Pixies or Puyos of the same color.
- Click on the tiny "x" button in the upper right-hand corner of the game to return to the Title screen.
Return to the "Puyo Pop Fever: Mini-Games" page >>
Return to the "Free Online Fun and Games" Website
to the Dan-Dare.org Website
to the Dan-Dare.net Website
All Trademarks And Copyrights Are Duly Acknowledged
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 Peter J. Inns